Genting Cruise Lines Ship Management Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for NURSE - SHIP BASED position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist in providing onboard medival care to passengers and crew members.
- Administers the Medical section together with the Doctor.
- Familiar with and competent in the operations of all equipment in the medical centre.
- Ensure accuracy in dispensing medications and to dispense medication in a safe way with appropriate warnings and precautions.
- Ensure patient confidentiality at all times.
- Regularly update the medical section log books and keep accurate logs.
- Keep the medical centre clean.
- Follow all percedures as stipulated in the Star Cruises medical section procedures.
- Conduct First aid training to crew requiring " Very Basic First Aid Training" as per Star Cruises training program.
- Nursing Dsgree with at least 3 years of experience, preferably 2 tears of working in an emergency room and/ intensive care unit.
- Valid national nurse license without any remarks and flag state endorsed if applicable.
- Valid ACLS (Avance Cardiac Life Support)
- Good oral and written English.
We strive to surpass our guests’ expectations on every journey and satisfy their appetites for new experiences. Our passion for hospitality and drive for continuous improvement ensures that the guest experience is outstanding every time they travel with us. For us, no itinerary is too short, or journey too long, for a voyage of a lifetime. We’re pleased to take our guests to the four corners of the globe.
Come, join us and be part of the team that creates world-class cruise holiday experience for holidaymakers from around the world!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.