Taylor's International School is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Nurse, TIS Puchong
The School Nurse is responsible for the delivery of basic nursing care to the students' occurrence daily. To be a good team player, give full support and services to all students ensuring that the needs of the students are the priority.
- To assist with daily minor injuries that are an everyday occurrence in the school with students ranging in age from 3 years to 18 years old.
- Provide primary care to students with major injuries before arranging for an ambulance to take them to hospital.
- Ensure effective communication and to show patience, calm and caring behavior in dealing with all the students.
- Administering medication to those students who require permanent medication.
- Liaising with parents regarding their children's illnesses
- Consulting with staff and parents regarding health problems relating to particular students and health issues in the school in general
- Being involved in variety of health related campaigns within the school
- To send the child/ patient to Hospital or to the Company panel clinic and wait until the patient taken care by the family member or by the doctor.
- Promoting personal, social and health education for children
- To provide a monthly report of number of students and staff visiting the sick bay and any major injuries or dangerous occurrence and reportable diseases to the Line Manager.
- To carry out whatever directions that may be issued from time to time by the Line Manager.
- To carry out administrative duties during the school term break according to instructions given by the Line Manager.
- Certificate / Diploma of Nursing Practice
- Possess Annual Nursing Practicing Cert
- 3-5 years of relevant working experience, preferably in the education industry
- Experience working in a school environment is an added advantage
COMPETENCIES (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES)
- Possess good command of spoken and written English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Good interpersonal skills
- Patience, calm and caring
- A good team player
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.