UCSI Laurent Bleu Skin Science & Wellness Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Location: Covid-19 testing site
Working hours: Mon-Sat (8.30am - 5.30pm) (with 1-hr lunch break)
- To provide assistance and support to the doctor in all aspects of the clinic operations including reception, consultation, procedures, customer service, products and services.
- To ensure efficient and coordinated clinic operation flow by coordinating and planning clinic activities, communicate patient’s needs, make referrals and serve as a resource person for insurance information.
- To deliver direct patient care; comprehensively assess patients’ needs; triage patients and report accordingly; manage messages from patients; perform stock-keeping; maintain patients’ rooms and treatment instruments.
- To administer medication as assigned; serve as a resource person for knowledge of medication uses, side effects, and dosage; check for proper medication order; document medications; obtain required consent forms to administer immunisations; notify the pharmacies of physician-approved prescriptions; review drug samples to ensure they have not exceeded the expiration date; label sample drugs and educate patients of the medication administration.
- To provide nursing care in the Operating Department.
- To act as the scrub or circulating nurse during surgical procedures.
- To carry out safety checks of swabs, instruments and needles in the Operating Room.
- To ensure compliance in the Operating Room.
- To assist the doctor in all areas of compliance in the Operating Room.
- To perform other duties as assigned by the doctor, Operations Manager and Chief Executive Officer.
- To take part and play an active role in all activities organised by Laurent Bleu e.g. exhibitions, roadshows.
- ADMINISTRATION: To ensure administration work is completed and updated at the end of the day (patient registration, patient billing, daily sales revenue, stock list, reports).
- REGISTRATION AND BILLING: To ensure complete proper registration and data entry processes for the patient at all times – confirm all daily sales revenue (including cash, credit cards, cheques, etc.) is accurate and accounted for at all times to prevent discrepancy.
- STOCK MANAGEMENT: To maintain and monitor stocks – ensure stocks are available and prepared prior to treatments – report any expired, damaged or missing products to the
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT: To maintain up-to-date knowledge on products and services – participate in the training programme and continuously strive to improve the delivery of products and services through training and feedback.
- Possess at least a Diploma in Nursing.
- Possess at least a minimum of 2 years working experience in related field.
- Possess excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Detailed oriented, quick witted and pleasant personality.
- Possess a high knowledge in medical terminology.
- Possess the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess current Nursing Annual Practicing Certificate.
Laurent Bleu Sdn Bhd, part of the UCSI Group of Companies, is an integrated centre for health and medical care and diagnostic testing. We offer a comprehensive range of services including health and medical care and diagnostic testing. Be part of our growing team of dedicated doctors, nurses, therapists and assistants.
And at UCSI, we pride ourselves on our visionary leadership, synergistic focus on value creation and community engagement that have shaped the Group into what it is today: A trusted leader known for its exemplary commitment to excellence.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.