Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nursery Manager position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible to ensure the smooth running of the Nursery operation and breastfeeding education program in accordance with established professional standards.
- Accountable for the professional and nursing activities to ensure high standard of care are maintained in the unit.
- Review and revise policy and procedures of the unit to meet professional standards.
- Participating in Nursing Education Program and provides training on breastfeeding education and BFHI protocols for Obstetric unit nursing staff.
- Act as a Lactation Educator whereby educates expectant mothers and post-natal mother on breastfeeding techniques and breast care management.
- Promotes breastfeeding program for antenatal and post-natal patients.
- Work closely with Labour Ward and Post Natal Nurse Managers for optimum outcome on breastfeeding, newborn and mother care.
- Provide BFHI training related to breastfeeding to all nursing staff and maintain the training records.
- Liaises with MOH and other NGO bodies for updates in policies regarding immunization program, breastfeeding techniques and management and Baby Friendly Hospital Initiative (BFHI
- Candidate must possess a Diploma or Degree in Nursing and Post Basic in Midwifery or Paediatric Care.
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board and possess valid annual practicing certificate.
- At least 5 years of working experience in senior role in related field.
- SRN Registered with Nursing Board.
- Good knowledge of written and spoken English.
- Possess good communication and interpersonal skills.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.