Kuala Lumpur Sports Medicine Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for NURSES (SRN) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are a one-stop hospital for orthopedic and sports injury care, which include consultation, physiotherapy, musculoskeletal imaging, operating theatre and ward services.
In line with our business expansion, we are now seeking for highly motivated, disciplined and talented individuals with great personalities to join us.
- To assist doctor in the Specialist Clinic & Operation Theatre
- To perform other duties as and when required
- To handle documents patient care services by charting in patient and department records.
- To contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Certified SRN.
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board
- To work in Clinic, Operating Theatre & Ward.
- Prefereably with GA experience (if any)
- Applicants should be Malaysian citizens
- Preferable with working experience of 2 to 3 years in related field
- Ward nurses - shift duty
- Clinic nurses - office hours (Monday till Friday), Saturday will be half day
- OT nurses - stagger hours between 7am till 5pm
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply on-line/write in/e-mail with a detailed resume stating current & expected salaries, contact telephone number & a recent photograph (nr.) to the following address:
Human Resource Department
Kuala Lumpur Sports Medicine Centre Sdn Bhd
Level 7, Wisma Perintis
No. 47, Jalan Dungun, Damansara Heights
50490 Kuala Lumpur
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.