Tung Shin Hospital is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Nursing Lecturer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
A well-known, established hospital founded in 1881, is looking for talent to join us.
So what is your role be?
- You will need to deliver lectures to the students in the classroom.
- You must be able to prepare teaching plan for each subject taught.
- You will be observe students in clinical posting if necessary.
- You are required to prepare assessments, midterm and final examination questions.
- You will be a moderator for final exam papers.
- You will need to do clinical skills teaching in skill lab.
- You will be the coordinator for OSCE examination, prepare OSCE examination questions and prepare OSCE stations.
- You will be the OSCE examiner in OSCE examination.
- You will need to prepare OSCE report after the exam.
- You will need to conduct mentor mentee guidance to the students.
- You will need to conduct tutorial class to the students if necessary.
- You are required to provide course file for each subject taught.
- You will need to Improve student enrolments, retention and student performance.
- You will be participate in education fair and college activities to improve student enrolment.
- You must be able to accept any other tasks instructed by the head of department and the Principal from time to time.
- You will need to coordinate with part time lecturers to make sure the smooth running of the theory class.
- You are required to compile assessment, midterm and final exam marks from lecturers and part timer and submit to Programme Coordinator.
Who are we looking for?
- Candidate must possesses minimum Bachelor of Nursing recognize by Malaysian Nursing Board
- Candidate must be registered nurse with current APC
- Candidate must possesses Post Basic qualification.
- Candidate with at least 3-5 years teaching experience
- Candidate must able to work multi-tasking.
- Candidate must able to apply good critical thinking and decision making.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.