MALAYSIAN PHOSPHATE ADDITIVES (SARAWAK) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Occupational Health and Hygiene (OHH) Executive position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform nursing duties, undertaking diagnostic tests, attending for emergency cases, etc. to ensure patients receive good quality of services and in accordance to established standards or procedures.
- Coordinate and organize health and hygiene programme for staff e.g. First Aid training for plant First Aiders, in accordance to plant Emergency Response Plan, providing First Aid treatment for Emergencies in plant as well as chemical health risk assessment and exposure monitoring to ensure healthy lifestyle is implemented in work area.
- Keeps an inventory of all medicines, medical consumables and maintain ample stocks to ensure the availability at all time during emergencies.
- Maintain First Aid Room to ensure cleanliness, hygiene is maintained, patient file is kept orderly and First Aid Room is run orderly.
- Perform and execute the On Call duty after office hours for plant emergencies and emergency referral out of Samalaju, Bintulu to ensure required medical emergency equipment in ambulance or replacement vehicle to be available and working at all time.
- Compile and track the company monthly health sickness statistic to keep record.
- Participate in all emergency exercise conducted by Fire Marshal or other department and to escort injured person from site to Occupational Health Centre (OHC) or other medical institute safely as requested by Company for further treatment outside Samalaju, Bintulu where required.
- MCE / SPM or equivalent / Passing Nursing Certificate (State Registered Nurse)
- Preferably candidates with Diploma in Occupational Health.
- A minimum of 3 years working experience as staff nurse in any approval medical facility and occupational health.
- Registered with Malaysian Nursing Board.
- Inventory control on all medical equipment.
- Understanding the HSE technical terms and processes.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Bintulu.