Boren Healthcare Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Occupational Health Doctor position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To conduct consultations with patients on treatments and procedures and remain professional and approachable throughout the process.
- To conduct health surveillance as per DOSH regulation (USECHH)
- To clarify and educate patients on healthcare and wellness
- To document all medication, diagnosis, treatments and consultation.
- To assure on compliance of SOP, regulations and medical protocols.
- To supervise the over all work flow of the clinic
- To provide CME or training to nurses and clinic assistants
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Medicine (MBBS/ MD) or equivalent.
- Successfully completed the occupational health doctor training course approved by the Director General and has passed the occupational health doctor examination conducted by NIOSH.
- At least 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Registered with Malaysian Medical Council (MMC) and possess valid Annual Practicing Certificate (APC)
- Well-groomed with pleasant personality.
- Has special interest in regenerative medicine and wellness
- Possess own transport and willing to travel
Remuneration & Benefits:
- Basic salary starting from RM 10,000 to RM 15,000.
- Special allowance in areas of interest with experience.
- EPF, SOCSO, EIS and annual medical benefit.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Sarawak.