Kuantan Port Consortium Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH NURSE position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Possess Diploma in Nursing is preferable.
- At least three (3) years of experience in industry.
- Physically fit with good eye sight, not colour blind and good hearing.
- Certified Occupational Health Nurse (OHN).
The roles are to support the various responsibilities of the HSE Department including:-
- Implement health plan at the workplace, including pandemic action plan.
- Part of Emergency Response Team (Paramedic).
- Provide initial treatment for any injury (First Aider).
- Establish, implement and maintain fatigue management action plan / ergonomic study & analysis action plan.
- Evaluate and treat all injuries and illness in an efficient and professional manner.
- To assess healthcare needs, the implementation and to manage healthcare program in order to improve health & facilitate return to work.
- Identify primary, secondary and tertiary prevention and health promotion strategies to optimize health of the population.
- Contribute in the design of controls for injury prevention and health surveillance related to actual and potential hazards in the work environment.
- Participate in workers’ compensation-, short- and long-term disability cases.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Pahang.