BAOJIA NEW ENERGY MANUFACTURING SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for OCCUPATIONAL NURSE position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Occupation health nurses must provide nursing care to employees in their workplace in case they take ill or injured.
- Aids the performance of medical examinations both periodic and for new hires.
- Provide medicines and first aid care to the employees and if their condition worsens, they call for an ambulance so they can be admitted to a hospital.
- Evaluating an employee’s health and providing initial diagnosis on medical conditions.
- Maintaining employee health records and appraising the safety and health hazards in the work environment.
- May conduct thorough physical examinations on an employee in order to establish pre-existing medical conditions or determine physical ailments acquired in the workplace.
- Inspects the work area and equipment used by personnel for safety compliance.
- generates detailed reports on safety conditions.
- Educates employees on preventative measures against occupational hazards.
- promotes healthy living and working conditions and provides counselling and support.
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Nursing or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Experience in nursing/ Health and Safey at Manufacturing/ Factory
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in Healthcare - Nurse/Medical Support & Assistant or equivalent.
- Licensed Registered Nurse (with Nursing Board Malaysia)
- Basic life support certification or the training equivalent in CPR/First Aid/AED,
- Certification in Occupational Health Nursing/Certification in audiometry and spirometry, preferred.
- Ability to independently assess & treat employee’s illness/injury (including emergency care)
- Computer skills
- Knowledge of applicable legal and regulatory requirements specific to occupational health.
- Applicant from Manufacturing/Factory background is advantages
- Well communication skill
- Ability to work well in team based environment
- High sense of logicality
- Adapt to work under pressure
- Candidate must willing to work in Senai Airport City
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor Bahru.