Hatching Education Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Occupational Therapist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Possess a recognised Occupational Therapy degree
- Self–starter with strong interpersonal and leadership skills who is able to operate in a flexible, fast-paced and opportunistic environment.
- Collaborate well and maintain good relationship with our team members, families, community resources, referral sources and other stakeholders.
- Committed to lifelong learning and continuing education for personal and professional growth.
- Openness to being coached, trained and mentored, to demonstrate good knowledge and practise standards of Occupational Therapy (OT) care to paediatric clients and their families and to harness the following skills:-
- Occupation-centred and performance focus
- Therapeutic use of self in relationship to others
- Use of applicable physical resources in daily activities, routines & environment as part of the center curriculum
- Organisational readiness in assessing and prioritizing multiple tasks, projects, and demands
- Attend to 1 to 1 OT session both physically and online.
- Meets the IEP goals & needs and determine quality OT care recommendations in consultation with the team and other relevant stakeholders.
- Evaluates results of OT by observing, checking-in and documenting clients' progress; recommending and implementing necessary adjustments and modifications.
- Ensuring consistency of care outside of Hatching Center environment by collaborating with families, caretakers and other stakeholders (if relevant) to design context-specific solutions and facilitating them towards achieving their own version of success
- To give talks/ training/ workshops to therapists, parents and teachers
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.