Persatuan DAYBREAK is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Occupational Therapist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Possess a degree in Occupational Therapy
- At least two years experience working in a training programme for Persons With Disabilities (PWD) and in job placement
- Fluent in written and spoken Bahasa Malaysia and English
- Outstanding fresh graduates will be considered
- Assess capabilities and condition of PWD using standardised, systematic and valid assessment tools
- Plan and implement specific intervention training in pre-vocational and vocational skills
- Assess the performance of PWD in their work behaviour, skills and aptitude
- Implement adaptive aids to assist PWD in their daily living and work environment
- Carry out home therapy programme with parents/guardians on daily living and self-care skills and home management needs
- Maintain up-to-date records on all assessments, training and rehabilitative services carried for PWDs
To empower Persons with Disabilities regardless of race or creed to become self-reliant, independent and integrated members of society.
- To provide skills training for Persons with Disabilities.
- To seek suitable employment for Persons with Disabilities.
- To provide a sales outlet for products made by Persons with Disabilities.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Ipoh.