International SOS (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Offshore / Onshore Site Medics (Contract) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- The incumbent will be posted at client site primarily to serve as a provider of emergency care and paramedical / nursing care to the projects’ employees.
- To provide consultation, counseling and treatment of the sick and the injured
- To handle referral of patient for medical repatriation or evacuation
- To maintain sickbay operation readiness (Equipment, Drugs, and Consumables items)
- To conduct inspection for Medical Equipment / Drugs / Consumable on the monthly basis
- Must hold a valid / updated Annual Practicing Certificate (APC) 2021.
- Must be registered as a Medical Assistant with the board of Medical Assistant, Ministry of Health or registered as a nurse with the Nursing Board, Ministry of Health Malaysia.
- Minimum of 3 years or more experience working as a Medical Assistant or Nurse in Emergency/Trauma/Accident/ICU/CCU/Infectious Diseases Unit/ Clinical or Occupational Health experience
- Having 1 - 2 years offshore experience and above is an added advantage
- Having OHN by NIOSH is an added advantage
- East Malaysian (Sabahan and Sarawakian based) is an added advantage
- Current CPR & AED certifications
- Familiar with Malaysia DOSH and US OSHA regulatory requirements is an added advantage
- Willing to work on shift rotation
- Employment contract is based on yearly contract basis
- Good command in Ms. Words, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Must be able to communicate and write in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
Our global team of 11,000 employees led by 5,200 medical professionals and 200 security specialists provides health and security support to enable our members to operate wherever they work or travel.
We have pioneered a range of preventative programmes and offer an unparalleled response to emergencies. We are passionate about helping clients put ‘Duty of Care’ into practice. With us multinational corporate clients, governments and NGOs can mitigate risks for their people working remotely or overseas.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu, Labuan, Putrajaya.