ONCO LIFE CENTRE is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Oncology Nurse position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Your responsibilities are as follows:
- Responsible for the assessment, planning, implementation, evaluation and documentation of nursing care
- Ensure continuity of a high standard of evidence based nursing care for patients, assessing health related and nursing needs of patients, their families and other carers
- Safe handling and administration of chemotherapy to patients
- Patient and caregiver education
- Perform phlebotomy, cannulation and insertion of venous access devices
- Drug counseling
- Ensure good communication with peers, patients and those referring in to the service
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Nursing or equivalent.
- Possess a valid APC
- Post-basic in Oncology Nursing will be desirable
- Minimum of two (2) years of working experience in oncology care is required
- Good communication skills
This is a full-time position working 5.5 days per week with alternate Saturdays off. We offer attractive and competitive salary, perks and benefits. You will be offered support for your on-going professional development to advance your clinical knowledge.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.