Company Confidential is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Oncology Service Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
A strong People person , kind and caring , enjoy talking to patient, handling patient's emotion with care , want to make a difference in people's lives, have an eager mind to learn about cancer / treatments.
- Need strong command in in English, both written and converse. (Knowledge in Mandarin/Cantonese will be advantage)
- IT savvy, able to cope well with IT and social media
- Qualification Degree holder in Counselling, Psychology or related field, who want to carve a career in Oncology Service Advisory.
- Preferable 1-3 years of working experience but fresh Graduate are encouraged to apply.
- Giving cancer related education (training and exposure will be provided) and support patient emotionally in clinic.
- Assess emotional and social well being of patient and family members before giving feedback to medical team in order to facilitate treatment care planning
- Communicate with patients via phone and social media before and after treatment
- Organize patient's medical information in Electronic Medical Record
- Writing official medical letter ie: Referral Letter to other doctors.
- Upon confirmation, will be provided hospital staff benefit and bonus.
We are providing Oncology services (Cancer) in a well-known private Hospital in Selangor with highly qualified oncologist in town. As a growing team, we are looking for a kind hearted, cheerful with sympathy personality to join our team. If you are keen to grow cancer related knowledge and do drop us your resume for our consideration.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.