RN Care Pte. Ltd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operating Theatre Assistant (Immediate | Urgent) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Conduct quality checks on all medical equipment and accessories
- Ensure equipment and environment in Operating Room is clean and safe for use
- Proper cleaning of room, equipment and other utensils
- Transferring of patient to and from operating room
- Disposal of surgical waste and discard contents from suction bottles
- Housekeeping duties
- Possess initiative and keenness to learn
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Candidate with relevant experience is preferred
Your interest will be treated with the strictest of confidence. We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified or contacted.
EA License No: 17C8900
- Provide personalised service to both Employers and Talents
- Understand the needs of both Employers and Talents
- Treat Employers and Talents with professionalism and importance
- Ensure good collaboration between Employers and Talents
- Establish good partnership with both Employers and Talents
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Singapore.