同心堂中医诊所 Tong Xin Tang Healthcare International Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operation Manager position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Maintain constant communication with management, staff, and vendors/suppliers to ensure proper operations of the company.
- Develop, implement, and maintain quality assurance protocols.
- Grow the efficiency of existing organizational processes and procedures to enhance and sustain the organization’s internal capacity.
- Actively pursue strategic and operational objectives.
- Ensuring that health and safety regulations are followed.
- Supervise daily activities of the operation, including quality assurance, inventory control, space management, fulfillment, logistics and floor productivity.
- Develop operations systems by defining product handling, storage requirements, equipment/space utilization, inventory management and fulfillment process.
- Review and prepare workflow, manning and space requirements, equipment layout, and action plans while ensuring productivity, quality and customer service standards are met.
- Inspect equipment, tools, and machinery regularly, and oversee general maintenance as needed.
- Train and manage a team to solve day-to-day operational issues and reach short- and long-term performance goals.
- Maintain a safe, clean and healthy work environment by establishing, following, and enforcing standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations and adherence to HSE best practices.
- Ensure total service satisfaction and excellent client relationships.
- Work with sales & marketing department to ensure strong promotional activities and marketing campaigns.
- Candidate must possess at least Degree in related field.
- Experiences in TCM industry -related will have advantage.
- At least 5 years and more related work experience.
- Ability to converse in English, Bahasa Malaysia and Mandarin.
- Good written and communication skills in English and Mandarin.
- Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Good interpersonal relationship skills, self-motivated and customer oriented.
- Able to work independently with good negotiation skills.
- Outspoken, confident, performance driven and result oriented.
同心堂中医诊所(TONG XIN TANG HEALTHCARE INTERNATIONAL SDN BHD)创立于2008年，我们的医疗小团队在传统中医界里提供专业的治疗及保健服务。我们始终坚持“以传统中医中药为核心，发展健康养生产业为目的为广大民众提供更专业且更优质的医疗养生服务。
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.