CARDIAC VASCULAR SENTRAL (KUALA LUMPUR) SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Operations Manager, Gastro Center position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
The Operations Manager reports to the Clinical Head, Gastro Centre. Job scope includes daily management of Gastro Centre, properly plan of unit budgets including staffing ,equipment, space and sufficient of stock to ensure the smooth running of Gastro Centre.
Organizes, leads and supervises staff to work closely with Doctors, other department staffs, patients and family members.
Monitor and provide training, coaching, evaluating and supporting all gastro staff in enabling them to carry out efficient, safe and quality standard patient care at all times.
Conducts and involves in organization and department quality improvement project to improve the practices under the supervision of Clinical Head or Director of Marketing,
Candidate must possess:
- Minimum of 5 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Endoscopic Nursing Experience
- SRN/Post basic Nursing/Diploma in Nursing g
- Registered with Nursing Board of Malaysia
- Degree in Nursing (additional credit)
Skills & Knowledge
- Proficient in Basic Life Support/Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Capabilities in supervising and teaching
- Leadership skill
- Good communication skill/interpersonal skill
- IT Literate
- Management skill
- Teaching and mentorship clinical setting
- Clinical governance issue in primary care
- Human resources awareness
- Awareness of local and national health policy
Professional License or Statutory Requirements :
- Annual Practicing Certificate by Nursing Board
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.