Assunta Hospital Petaling Jaya is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for OPTOMETRIST position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage and conduct eye equipment and instrument tests as follows:-
- Auto refractometer
- Visual fields
- Optical Coherence Topography (OCT) and Optical Coherence Topography Angiogram (OCT A)
- Fundus camera
- Hess Chart / Hess Screen
- A and B scan
- Yag and multi spot green laser
- Assess and provide management of patients.
- Interpret ophthalmology test results and discuss the results with the attending Ophthalmologist.
- Accurately operate specialist ophthalmic instruments to achieve precise measurement.
- Liaise with nurses and other allied health personnel to coordinate patient care.
- Input fees and charges correctly by double checking patient’s case notes against patient’s bill for any missed charges or irregularities.
- Possess Diploma / Degree in Optometry.
- Able to communicate in English and Mandarin.
- Registered with Malaysian Optical Council.
- Possess Annual Practicing Optometry Certificate (APC).
- Minimum 3 years working experience in a Hospital, Eye Centre or Optical Retail.
- Computer literate.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.