Optimax Eye Specialist Centre Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Optometrist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Perform vision tests and analyze results.
- Diagnosing eye conditions and recommending treatment.
- Provide pre and post operative care to patients undergoing eye surgery.
- Promote eye health by counseling patients.
- Liaising with internal/external Ophthalmologist or medical practitioners.
- Participating in business development activities.
- Identify and develop sources of potential clients.
- Effectively communicate with clients via telephone, face to face and written communication.
- Professionally and effectively employs sales skills to achieve targeted sales.
- Possess Bachelor Degree in Optometry.
- Enjoy working with people and customer oriented.
- Fresh graduate is encouraged to apply.
- Able to communicate and interact well at all levels.
- Results oriented and able to work independently to achieve sales targets.
- Able to promote and sell eye healthcare services.
- Pleasant personality and a team player.
- Applicants must be willing to travel.
- Posses own transport.
- Required languages: English, Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia.
OPTIMAX is Malaysia's recognized in the eye care industry in laser refractive surgery. We began modestly in Taman Tun Dr Ismail, Kuala Lumpur in 1995, offering refractive surgery helping people to reduce their dependency on corrective lenses. Our technology and expertise is as advanced and reliable.
Spurred by our commitment to deliver our services nationwide, we have expanded all across Malaysia in the span of several years. Today, we have one of the largest networks in Malaysia.
In recognition of our consistent delivery of high quality services, OPTIMAX is awarded the prestigious ISO 9001:2000 Certificate for Refractive Surgery in July 2001.
Finally, OPTIMAX surgeons audited achieved results of 99% in functional visual acuity and 100% in safety. OPTIMAX conducted a Clinical Performance Audit by an independent auditor. These further reinforcing our commitment to provide a high quality service for all.
OPTIMAX EYE SPECIALIST CENTRE is the pioneer of the laser eye correction industry in Malaysia. Established since 1995, OPTIMAX offers one of the most advanced laser treatments for permanently correcting the need for glasses and contact lenses. In line with our expansion plan, we invite highly motivated and qualified candidates to be part of our team as :
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Ipoh.