MHC Asia Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Outpatient Claims Executive/Senior Executive position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
We are a health tech company with a vision of changing the healthcare landscape to make healthcare more affordable and provide means for a better health for our customers. We are looking for focused individuals to help the claims team achieve its customer driven SLAs.
As a Claims Executive, you will assist the Claims Manager with out-patient medical claims for corporate clients. Emphasis is on resolving the most technically complex issues/activities within the claims operation and providing day to day management of claims partners. You are responsible for:
- Assist in all administration facets of claims processing
- Proactive management of claims, timely processing & management of claims, claim administration
- Adjudicate outpatient claims and decide on claim settlements and approve within authority limit
- Ensure all queries are responded in a timely manner
- Work closely with insurers/corporate clients/customers on claims matters/enquiries/complaints
- Maintain the records, reports and file
- Other ad-hoc duties as assigned
- Diploma / Degree in any field
- Minimum 2 years’ experience either in Employee Benefit handling Outpatient Medical Claims
- CGI and Health Insurance certification preferred but not mandatory
- Computer literate
- Self-motivated individual with strong sense of responsibility
- Resourceful with strong problem-solving skill
- Good team player and service-oriented
- Fresh Grad are welcome to apply. Training will be provided.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor Bahru.