Assisi Palliative Care Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Palliative Care Doctor position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess a valid APC and registration with MMC.
- Has a MBBS degree or equivalent recognized by MMC
- Possess valid driving license (D) and own transport
- Able to communicate fluently in Bahasa Malaysia and English (written and oral). Mandarin and Tamil is an advantage
- A caring personality, empathy, good communication skills, ability to think creatively are also crucial.
- Doctors who have completed compulsory service are encouraged to apply. Training in hospice and palliative care will be provided.
- Be prepared to do regular home visits, review and assessments of patients at home to monitor symptoms and provide palliative care. You may visit patients as part of the team or independently on a case to case basis.
- Assist in overseeing the daily operations and ensure proper management of the Centre.
- Provide guidance to nurses in achieving the day-to-day functions in an organized and safe manner through cohesive teamwork.
- This role requires competence in history taking, physical examination, diagnosis and management of seriously ill patients in a home setting.
An attractive salary package, benefits and opportunity for career development await the successful candidate. Salary will commensurate with qualifications and experience, and is negotiable.
Please send a resume and passport-sized photo to :
Assisi Palliative Care Bhd (AsPac)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.