Legoland Malaysia Resort is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Paramedic position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidate must possess at least a at least a Certificate, Diploma or Degree in Nursing and registered with the Malaysia Nursing Board.
- Certified BLS (Basic Life Support)-trained.
- Candidate with experience in clinical working experience OR industrial training.
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Able to communicate in written and spoken English.
- Vast First Aid & Paramedic experience would be an advantage.
- Requires the ability to remain calm under pressure.
- Ability to multi task and have a flexible, calm and effective response to conflicts or difficult interpersonal situations.
- Be presentable at all times with the right ‘can-do’ attitude in order to deliver excellence.
LEGOLAND Water Park which can be enjoyed seperately or in combination with the theme park has more than 20 slides and water based attractions and boasts 70 LEGO models. The LEGOLAND Malaysia Resort is designed for families with children aged 2-12.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor.