Menara Group is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Paramedic position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Attend to injuries or sudden illnesses by applying a variety of pre-hospital simple and advanced treatments (first aid, CPR, administering injections, oxygen etc.) or surgical procedures.
- Coordinate the team responding to an emergency.
- Enable to operate ambulance equipment and respond to radio transmissions.
- Transferring patients to the relevant location/hospitals
- Assist in clinical operations
- Assist doctor with examinations and routine procedures
- Adhere to established medical protocols and procedures as well as legal guidelines and health and safety standards.
- Excellent working knowledge of medical equipment and devices.
- Minimum Diploma in Medical Assistant/Paramedic/Nursing or equivalent.
- Certified BLS (Basic Life Support) will be an advantage
- Competent in providing medical emergency service
- Familiarity with professional and technical emerging knowledge
- Problem solving skills and ability to multi-task
- Compassionate with good communication and teamwork skills
Menara Group is a prestigious medical group operating in Klang Valley, Negeri Sembilan and Penang. We are a fully integrated healthcare organisation, the Group owns and operates a network of family Medical Clinics, Pharmacies, Physiotherapy Centres. You have a chance to showcase your skills in international environment as we also have clinics at Airports and within GLC building locations. Our group of network strive to be part of the Healthcare Partners in producing competent and dynamic services to patients.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Bayan Lepas.