Agensi Pekerjaan & Perundingcara Bright Prospect Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Patient Access and Affordability Programs (PAP) Trainee - Science student x3 position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Screening of new patient enrolment applications
- Coordinate the enrolment of hospitals/pharmacies and patients into Company’s PAP through digital or manual forms of enrolment
- PAP product order processing through liaison with the appointed distributor
- Monitoring and follow-up of patient’s treatment journey in the PAP
- Preparation of relevant reports, intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Excel functions is an added advantage
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree Medical Science, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or equivalent.
- FRESHIE is encouraging to apply
- Meticulous with multi-tasking ability and organized
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications especially Excel files
- Confident, mature, resourceful with a pleasant personality and willingness to learn
- Good communication skills with possess good oral and written skills. Proficiency in English is essential.
- URGENT Full-Time/Contract position(s) available.
Tel : 03 - 7954 8440
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Petaling Jaya.