Zuellig Pharma Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Patient Care Consultant(qualified NURSE) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Tele-health & off-site visiting role (from time to time)
- Both office & outreach working environment (may require some travelling)
- Regular business hours
- Training will be provided
- Provision of personalised patient case management which include, but not limited to, health coaching on disease/treatment related information/education, following up with patient on treatment regime, and ensuring patient is submitting relevant program document on a timely basis.
- Making of scheduled outbound calls to enrolled patients and from time to time and answering of inbound calls and attend to FAQ-related enquiries.
- Assist in ensuring that programs are delivered within the appropriate service levels and standards including, but not limited to, case handling time, pre-defined protocols, and confidentiality of patient data.
- Ensure that all appropriate information obtained during patient interactions are entered and saved in the PatientCare Management System and program standard operation procedures (SOPs) are always adhered to and compiled with.
- Responsible for the reporting of Adverse Events made aware of during interaction with patients or healthcare professionals within agreed duration
- Preparing of periodic or ad hoc program reports.
- Proactively sharing of information among team members to enhance existing services to patients.
- Deliver any other duties as assigned by the Operations Manager including, but not limited to:
Assist with the coordination of performance reports
Assist with the coordination of service templates and operations procedures, as required
On-call during non-operation hours or weekends, as and when required.
- Diploma in nursing or related medical / science or community nursing / support background is an advantage
- Healthcare and community support services is highly desirable
- Healthcare staff with 1-2 years working experience
- Must Read and Write English. Able to speak a second language in Mandarin and/or Bahasa Malaysia
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, listening skills and demonstrate ability to motivate patients.
- Must be patient, caring and possess strong empathy characteristics.
- Good computer skills to perform data entry on customised computerised software.
The Company provides targeted solutions aimed at meeting the constantly evolving needs of healthcare companies, from distribution of pharmaceuticals, medical devices and clinical trial materials, sales and marketing outsourcing, patient-centered programs to a full range of retail pharmacy services.
With established networks and facilities across 12 Asian countries, and serving over 290,000 doctors, hospitals, pharmacies and clinics, Zuellig Pharma provides healthcare companies with critical market insight, enabling them to keep pace with market expansion, implement best practices, and reach new levels of growth and profitability.
- Importation (administration only)
- Receiving and Warehousing
- Inventory Management
- Sales Order processing
- Credit management
- Pick & pack and delivery to customers
- Debt collection
- Retail Sales Force & Marketing
- Management information (via ZipOnline) and IT Tools (eg. AsiaRx)
- Registration Support
- HR Services
- Accounting Services
- Repackaging & Labelling
- Mailing Services
- Office Space at Branch Offices
- Field Force Management System (FFMS)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Shah Alam/Subang.