Qualitas Medical Group Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Patient Care Coordinator position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• Recommends and promotes products / services including information regarding therapy and relevant treatment plan and resolving product and service problems.
• Maintains patients’ records by updating relevant information and treatment plan / care for new and follow-up patients.
• Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the patient’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expediting correction or adjustment, and following up to ensure resolution.
• Make an appointment and follow up with the patient on their follow-up and payment.
• Performs cashier transactions accurately and by totalling accurate amount, informing patients of charges and collection entered in the system accurately.
• Assist in delivering care and services to the patient and checking on patient satisfaction.
• Collect and disseminate the relevant information collected through customer feedback and information within the team.
• Prepares product / service and collection reports and disseminates them to the superior.
• Maintain day-to-day administrative work and cleanliness of the clinic.
• Process orders of medicine and consumables and ensure accurate stock take and record keeping.
• Good in both written and spoken English & Bahasa Malaysia.
• Pleasant personality and able to work under stressful environment.
• Able to multi-tasks and good work ethics.
• Flexible around work schedule (i.e willing to work on weekends and Public Holidays).
• Good customer service.
• Good IT skills (Ms. Word & Ms. Excel)
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.