ONCO LIFE CENTRE is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Patient Navigator position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Candidates must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Science.
- Candidates who possess a Bachelor's Degree in Biomedical Science will have an added advantage.
- Clinical Research Assistants or Nurses with clinical research experience who want to explore new opportunities can apply.
- Willing to work long hours of 12 hours daily except Sundays and Public Holidays. Saturdays are half-day.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Candidates with at least 2 Years of working experience in the related field will have an added advantage.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Coordinate blood transfusion for patients and indicating the correct charge codes for billing purposes
- Preparing patient folders for new and follow-up patients
- Planning the daily and weekly schedules of patients’ appointments
- Assisting the specialist in clinical and patient flow
- Scheduling patients’ appointments into the clinical software program
- Prepare and book blood tests, imaging and special tests for patients according to specialist’s instructions
- Taking vital signs of patients
- Coordinate patient movement between Daycare room, clinic, procedure room and Imaging Dept
- Other administrative tasks assigned
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.