Pantheon Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Patient Safety Associate position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage reporting/submission/distribution of safety reports/updates/information to Local Health Authorities (LHA) and/or clinical operations in cooperation with other departments.
- Work with other local/global Patient Safety associates to ensure accurate evaluation of safety data.
- Interact and exchange relevant safety information with LHA, Patient Safety associates, other functional groups and third party contractor, if applicable.
- Management and maintenance of all relevant Patient Safety databases.
- Manage and maintain efficient Patient Safety filing and archive system.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Experience/Skill: Knowledge of national and international regulations for pharmacovigilance, knowledge of pharmacological and medical terminology and excellent communications, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Healthcare - Pharmacy or equivalent.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.