MBf MANAGEMENT SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmaceutical Sales & Marketing Representative position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establishes new accounts with potential sales outlet and other clinic,. hospitals, pharmacies, nursing homes etc.
- adjust content of sales presentations by studying the type ofsales outlet or trade factor
- Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and optential customers
- keeps management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily callreports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses
- monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc.
- resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports; making recommendations to management.
- Provides historical records by maintaining sales on area and customer sales.
- Candidate must possess at least a STPM/Diploma/Bachelor Degree at any field. However, candidates must have experience in retaling/ pharmaceutical products.
- At least 1 year of working experience in the related field and possess positive attitude.
- Preferably Senior Executives specializing in Sales - Pharmaceutical or equivalent. We are looking for sales rep who can independantly manage the entire sales territories assigned individually. Sales territories: Northern / Southern / Central regions of Malaysia needed urgently
- Must be able to travel
We welcome talented candidates from all over Malaysia to apply for this position!!
We are diversified group with businesses in Malaysia and overseas.
Our overseas operations are principally in Singapore, Thailand, Australia, United States of America (USA) and South Pacific such as Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Vanuatu and Tonga.
The MBfH Group employs over 11,000 employees of which more than 700 employees are in Malaysia. MBfH is an investment holding company with diversified interest in Malaysia and overseas.
We would like to invite suitably qualified, highly motivated and performance driven talent to be part of our dynamic team.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.