Big Pharmacy Healthcare Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Counsel & advice clients on their medication regiments and health conditions
- Dispenses medications and supervises medications dispensed by pharmacist assistants
- Provide relevant health tips and advices according to individual needs to encourage improvement in achieving healthy lifestyle
- Recommend suitable health supplements and/or personal care products to promote preventive care
- Provide basic health screenings and other related patient care services
- Checks medications for expire dates and ensures medicines are correctly and safely supplied, in adequate quantity and labeled (Pharmacists are legally responsible for any dispensing errors)
- Maintains the standards of pharmacy practice within the pharmacy practice
- Provide coverage for others pharmacists if the need arises
- Assists in training of pharmacist assistants and floor staffs
- Inventory management
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Registered with Malaysia Pharmaceutical Board
- Eligible to obtain License A
- Required languages: Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Passionate, Energetic, Responsible and possess retail & management experience preferred.
- Annual Leave
- Staff Purchase
- EPF & SOCSO
- Annual Dinner
- Increment and bonus
We strive to be one of Malaysia’s leading and most trusted pharmacy chain.
At BIG Pharmacy, we aim to open an outlet and build our brand in every strategic location throughout Malaysia, and at the same time earn trust from every customer by ensuring that we provide excellent services and products at competitive prices.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor, Kedah, Kuala Lumpur, Kelantan, Melaka, Negeri Sembilan, Penang, Pahang, Perak, Perlis, Sabah, Selangor, Sarawak, Terengganu, Labuan, Putrajaya.