GAMUDA BERHAD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PHARMACIST position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Maintain the record of all the medications prescribed by the Doctors and other over the counter medication.
- Provide over the counter medication for relevant individuals.
- Maintain the log for the controlled medications for clinics.
- Provide the monthly medication sales list to the Admin / Medical Services Manager.
- Authorised to sign and prescribe medication to individuals in the absence of a doctor.
- Maintain the viability of all medications in the clinics.
- Handles medication stock when arrives at HQ and divides the relevant medication to the relevant clinics.
- Prepares the Request Order for the necessary medication for the future supply.
- To comply and adhere to all matters pertaining to Quality, Safety & Health and Environment related to the job scope and work place as required by the Company.
- Any other duties that will be assigned from time to time by the Management.
- Pharmacy degree
- Licensed to dispense medication over the counter
- Willing to work and manage two different clinics
- Handle medication inventory and stock for both clinics
- Fluent in local languages
- Proficient in Microsoft office
We deliver world-class products and solutions that connect people and cities and create sustainable transformation for an enhanced quality of life.
Our expertise in creating significant infrastructure and homes of the future have resulted in award-winning projects and townships and elevated industry standard.
With growing national and international market presence in Asia-Pacific region namely Taiwan, Australia, Singapore and Vietnam, Gamuda is poised to become a global player as we shift our focus towards sustainable townships and smart cities, digitalised construction ecosystem and innovative building solutions in line with the rapid changes brought about by the Fourth Industrial Revolution.
In addition to an inclusive and diverse workforce, we also invest into talent growth and continuous development to create an environment that nurtures an all-rounded, competitive and self-driven workforce.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.