Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assists in managing pharmacy operations according to agreed standards and procedures
- Provide general healthcare advice and supply prescription and non-prescription medication to the public
- Ensure the agreed profitability and turnover targets are achieved
- Support the dispensing of medicines and filling of prescriptions
- Establish customer loyalty through delivery of good customer service standard
- Provide guidance, training and coaching to the Sales Assistants on general products knowledge
- Assist in other operational duties
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelors Degree Professional degree in Pharmacy.
- Should be able to work in a team
- Have a positive working attitude
- Have a good communication skill, and empathy in dealing with customers
- Provide current and up to date information and knowledge to the customer and pharmacy staffs
- Pharmacists with no experience are encouraged to apply as training would be provided.
- EPF & Socso
- Increment and bonuses
- Medical Benefit
- Staff Purchase Benefit
- Career advancement opportunities e.g. partnership in future.
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Negeri Sembilan.