Klinik Menara Penang Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PHARMACIST position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- To hold Pharmacy License A (wholesale and retail).
- To hold the full responsibility of a licenced pharmacist.
- To provide consultation to customers & patients
- To manage Pharmacological & pharmaceutical related matters within the capacity & operations of the company.
- To participate in programmes & events organized or hosted by the company
- To provide consultation & share expertise within the qualified areas.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy
- Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia
- Compassionate with good communication skills
- Excellent teamwork skills
- Willing to work on rotational shifts
Klinik Menara is part of Menara Group, a prestigious medical and personal care group operating in Malaysia. As a fully integrated healthcare organisation, the Group owns and operates a network of family medical clinics and personal care outlets. Patients of the Group enjoy a continuum of care, from having their most basic healthcare needs to specialist care.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Penang.