a) Dispensing and counselling of controlled medications (Poison B and C)
b) Counselling and sales of Healthcare related categories which includes OTC, Health supplements & General Nutrition
c) Provide Health checks eg. Blood glucose, Blood pressure checks and BMI measurements, etc and participate actively in any Health events organized by the company
d) Conduct trainings to store Team members to increase the knowledge of Health categories
e) Provide excellent service to customers
f) Monitor expiry dates of stocks in Health categories and other categories to minimize risk of sales and to minimize write offs or returns
g) Be involved in other activities eg Health Talks, Health events, pharmacy students’ attachment when required.
h) As a healthcare provider in a community setting in health prevention and health promotion activities.
a) Ordering of stocks for Poisons, Prescriptions and Health related categories and maintain a healthy level of stocks ( achieve a low Out- of -stock situation)
b) Maintenance of Planograms, stock displays, housekeeping of Health categories and other categories where necessary
c) Recording and filing of prescriptions in accordance with the Poisons Act 1952
d) Assist with opening and closing of the store and work together with Team members with any other administrative work related to the daily running of the store
e) Participate in promotions by ensuring proper set up of stocks, POSMs and correct pricings Ensure sufficient stocks displayed at OSDs, PGEs, etc
f) Participate in stocktake and be responsible for the stock count whether by store team member or external party
• Candidate must possess Degree in Pharmacy
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia and observe the Code of Conduct for Pharmacists and Body Corporate.
• Comply to all the pharmacy legislations of Malaysia
• Must hold a valid Poison A license in the premise that they are practicing
• Required skill(s): management consultant, Leadership Abilities.
• Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English