SteriPack Asia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacist (Manager) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Overseeing Regulatory affairs in our Pharmaceutical packaging operations
- Reviewing and monitoring our operations to ensure conformance to all relevant regulatory requirements by National Pharmaceutical Regulatory Agency (NPRA), Selangor Pharmacy Enforcement, Ministry of Health (MOH), JAKIM and other relevant authorities/parties
- Ensure all procedures and work instructions described in the Quality System for Pharmaceutical Division are complying to PIC/S and cGMP standards and requirements at all times
- Supervision and organization of all operational activities in responsible manufacturing areas.
- Ensure that the targeted output of responsible manufacturing areas are achieved within the set time frame with product quality maintained at the same time.
- Perform any other relevant tasks as assigned by superior
- Degree in Pharmacy / Pharmaceutical or equivalent qualification
- Minimum three years relevant working experience
- Registered with the Malaysia Pharmacy Board
- Exposure in Pharmaceutical industry
- Fluent in English and Bahasa Malaysia, both written and spoken
- Willing to learn and self-independent
- Able to work in a team and with minimum supervision
- Lead the Pharmaceutical unit
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Klang/Port Klang.