ONCO LIFE CENTRE is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PHARMACIST position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Reviews drug prescriptions for accuracy, drug interactions and incompatibilities.
- Performs medication reconciliation or medication order review for all prescription orders.
- Fill and dispense prescriptions to patients with cancer, ensuring drug and doses are appropriate.
- To counsel & advise patients on their medication regimens.
- Sourcing and purchasing drugs according to pre-approved par level
- Maintaining stock inventory in the Pharmacy
- Maintaining the CDR lab in good working order and cleanliness
- Provides information to medical and other staff members about drugs, their various dosage forms and packaging.
- Ensures all new hires are adequately orientated and supervised to ensure their understanding of work procedures.
- Performs audits and supervises the billing of pharmaceuticals and supplies
- Must possess at least a Degree in Pharmacy and registered with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
- Pleasant and friendly personality, good telephone etiquette, customer oriented attributes and high level of initiatives.
- Preferable with experience in a hospital environment.
- Have a strong interest in the field of oncology
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.