POLIKLINIK DAMAI SDN. BHD. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PHARMACIST position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
At DR. MANI GROUP of companies, you will be encouraged to manage and develop your career and growth to your potential. We believed in developing individual to all they can be.
DR. MANI GROUP currently expanding their network in existing Medical and Dental clinics including set up of Pharmacy.
With massive expansion in our business, we are seeking highly committed, motivated and dynamic individual to join our big family.
- In charge of pharmacy operation, manpower handling, sales support and planning, procurement, and inventory.
- Manage and oversee day-to-day operations of the store.
- Maintain good communication and working relationship with all staff within the store, and with the Head Office.
- Provide professional service in pharmaceutical care to all customers.
- Monitor daily poison and product sales.
- Provide basic health screenings, recommend suitable health supplements and personal care products.
- Process prescriptions and dispensing medication.
- Ensure a safe, clean, and organized working environment.
- Provide excellent service and maintain a good relationship with all customers.
- Any other task as and when assigned by the superior.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Registered with the Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
- Possess valid Annual Retention Certificate (ARC)
- Provisional Registered Pharmacist (PRP) or newly registered FRP are welcome too.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Able to work in a retail environment.
- Able to work independently.
- Able to work on shifts (including weekends and public holidays)
- Good communication, interpersonal and working skills.
- Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia
- Fresh Diploma graduate with 2-3 years relevant working experience, preferable in Clinic/Hospital Pharmacy are welcome too.
Thank you for your interest in our healthcare services.
Here in POLIKLINIK DAMAI SDN. BHD. (1091733P) group of clinics, we strive to provide the best healthcare services to move towards excellence as a team.
POLIKLINIK DAMAI (24 JAM) is our headquarters as located at No. 21 & 23, Jalan Kesuma 3/11, Bandar Tasik Kesuma, Beranang, Selangor. We also have a few branches at Pekan Kecil Beranang (Selangor), Eco Taipan Semenyih (Selangor), Bandar Prima Senawang (N.Sembilan), Menara Simfoni, Balakong (Selangor), Semenyih Impiana (Selangor), Jalan Pudu (Kuala Lumpur) and Jakel Mall (Kuala Lumpur).
With increasing efficiency and trust from customers, we are always in the process of expanding our practice and business to serve better our customers. Our clinics are managed by a group of doctors who are fully registered, qualified and dedicated to our work. We offer medical and healthcare services with option of male and female doctors.
The operation hours are seven days a week including on selected Public Holiday. It will give convenience to people to get a consultation and treatment as they wish.
We work closely as a team and we are dedicated to meeting the needs of our staff for continuing development and welfare. We value our staff and invest in their continual growth and development.
We offer an attractive rewards!
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kajang/Bangi/Serdang.