Qualitas Medical Group Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Responsible for purchasing, warehousing & distributing operations with direct reports consisting of pharmacist and support personnel
- Monitor the movement of stocks, which include developing effective demand plan & supply strategies with the objectives to increase stocks availability & to reduce distribution costs
- Set goals & objectives for staff consistent with the department and regional objectives, at the same time provide feedback & follow up
- Assist in evaluating & planning current & projected budgetary needs for assigned business unit’s staffing, supplies, equipment & capital
- Planning, organizing and controlling of the Warehouse’ over-all operations with safety and efficiency as priorities.
- Ensure the most efficient and effective storage and distribution based on forecast in order to maximise profitability (with sound experience in managing a budget or P&L).
- Candidate must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy/Life Science or its equivalent.
- Must possess Pharmacy license and registered with Malaysian Pharmaceutical Board.
- Must be Poison A holder & Fully Registered Pharmacist
- At least 3 years of related working experience is required for this position.
- Experience in warehousing, procurement and logistics management would be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills both verbal and written in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
- Innovative, resourceful and a team player with the ability to work independently in a dynamic & challenging environment.
- Willing to be based in Bandar Sunway.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.