DKSH Malaysia Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacist, Quality Assurance position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Manage departmental operating budgets and costs according to annual allocation to ensure efficient usage of resources, where applicable
- Manage and oversee the development and implementation of quality assurance procedures, processes and standards to ensure alignment to global DKSH quality policy and local regulatory guidelines
- Manage and oversee operational Quality activities and Operations Quality Team
- Develop and maintain quality assurance systems, including the development of quality checklists, supporting tools and techniques
- Recommend improvement on policies, practices and processes to ensure the attainment of product quality standards
- Review and close quality-related complaints, taking corrective and preventive actions to resolve issues
- Foster the implementation of a good data management system in accordance to standards of good data safekeeping
- Conduct quality related trainings to enhance employees' quality awareness and create a culture of continuous improvement
- Provide specialist technical advice and support to management and employees on quality assurance matters in accordance with established policies, procedures and legislative requirements
- Liaise with external institutions for product licensing requirements and certification, food safety and quality and clinical trial management
- Minimum five years’ experience in a similar role
- Minimum three years’ experience in a managerial capacity
- Bachelor of Pharmacy or quality related disciplines
- Certification in Quality Auditor, Quality Engineer, Quality Improvement Associate, Six Sigma would be an advantage
- Demonstrate knowledge in Quality Assurance tools, concepts and methodologies
- Demonstrate knowledge of relevant regulatory requirements
- Demonstrate knowledge in GMP/ISO9000 or other quality management systems
- Proven experience in GMP manufacturing
- Demonstrate proficiencies in office productivity tools (e.g. Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Demonstrate fluency in English, both written and spoken
Delivering growth – in Asia and beyond.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.