Milrin Pharmaceutical Co (M) Sdn. Bhd. is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacist / Regulatory Manager position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
This position is based in Penang and responsible for managing and carrying out all regulatory activities pertaining to company's products. Regulatory Affairs Executive is very much involved in the cycle of a product from licensing to the final objective of marketing it according to legal compliance.
- Obtain, scrutinize , compile and submit scientific and legal documents of company's products to regulatory authority.
- Liaise and negotiate, when necessary, with various parties to ensure the successful registration of company's products within the timeline
- Ensure that post-marketing materials of products comply with the regulation
- Provide up-to-date information on regulation and other advice/suggestions.
- Candidates are preferred to have at least 2 years of working experience in similar job functions
- Minimum qualification of Bachelor's Degree in Chemistry, Pharmacy/Pharmacology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry or Pharmaceutical Technology
- Those without relevant degree but had similar working experience or on-the-job training are encourage to apply as well.
- We are looking for candidates who are organized and pay keen attention to details, possess good communication, negotiation, analytical and problem solving skills as well as satisfactory people skill.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in George Town.