Subang Jaya Medical Centre is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacist position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- The Pharmacist is generally responsible for the use and distribution of drugs in the hospital ensuring their safe usage, prompt and accurate delivery to patients requiring them.
- Reviews written prescriptions for accuracy, drug interactions and incompatibilities and communicates with the Prescriber for any suggested changes.
- Provides information to medical and other staff members about drugs, their various dosage forms and packaging, so as to guide them in making drug and therapeutic decisions.
- Has a Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized University.
- Must be registered with Pharmacy Board of Malaysia.
- Possess a Poisons Type A License to deal generally with Controlled Medicines.
- One year experience in hospital-based Pharmacy is an advantage.
The hallmarks that determine the provision of excellent healthcare are the breadth and depth in clinical expertise and the latest in medical technology, top-notch or trail-blazing services, integrated healthcare for end-to-end patient care, high survival rates, best patient safety practices, high calibre and well-trained staff and vibrant patient support group activities.
All the above and more is what made Subang Jaya Medical Centre (popularly known as SJMC), the Malaysian flagship 444-bed multi-disciplinary and tertiary care private hospital of Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care, a well-trusted and Malaysia’s most formidable standard-bearer for quality care today. Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care is a joint venture formed on 1 July 2013 between Ramsay Health Care, Australia and Sime Darby, Malaysia. The Ramsay Sime Darby Health Care Group comprises 4 private hospitals in Malaysia, 3 private hospitals in Indonesia and an exclusive day surgery facility in Hong Kong.
SJMC has served the community for well over a quarter of a century since it was first established in 1985. It has now become one of Asia-Pacific’s top hospitals through various accolades won over 3 decades, innumerable firsts in the practice of modern medicine and being a JCI-accredited hospital.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Selangor.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either