Y.S.P. Industries (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PHARMACIST position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
This position is based at Kota Kinabalu, Sabah.
- To verifiy and check the poison items for Purchasing Order (PO), Good Receipt Note (GRN), GDF and distribution.
- To check and acknowledge the Purchasing Order (PO) of controlled medicine.
- To liaise with Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM) officers and attends KKM inspection whenever is necessary.
- Ad-hoc duties assigned by the superiors from time to time.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Pharmacy/Pharmacology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- Preferably at least 1 year(s) of working experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry is required for this position.
- One (1) Full Time position available.
Y.S.P. Industries (M) Sdn Bhd (YSPI), the fully owned subsidiary of Y.S.P Southeast Asia Berhad (YSPSAH), was incorporated in 1987 and after 31 years we have developed into one of the leading pharmaceutical companies in Malaysia. This is clearly reflected by our ascending sales figures in the past years and the ever expanding marketing network. YSPSAH and its group of companies have now become multi-national company with various manufacturing facilities and an extensive marketing network around the world. Our aim is to continue developing new pharmaceutical, health food and veterinary products for fulfilling the medicinal needs of human races, and to uphold our corporate philosophy "To provide the Best Quality Products and Improve Human Health".
The professional team of YSPI consisted of experienced and dedicated team of R&D researchers to continuously improve and develop quality pharmaceutical products including tablets, capsules, suppositories, liquid preparations, powders, gels and creams. Our product lines range from a broad array of pharmaceutical, OTC, veterinary and aquatic products. By maintaining a constant input of new technologies and the development of new products, our pursuit for unsurpassed quality is never ending. The other groups of professional team such as pharmacists, nutritionists and veterinarians provide sophisticated services for customers. This further strengthen the confidence in our products and services which stems from our strict demands on quality and the implementation of regular inspection and audit. The implementation of a product development scheme, which constantly matches the current market demands, constitute a significant contribution to the pharmaceutical industry.
Our certified GMP manufacturing plant provides an ideal and clean production site for large scale production of pharmaceuticals. With the support of high-tech facilities and a dedicated team of production staff, YSPI is able to meet the ever increasing market demands.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kota Kinabalu.
Join HospitalKini social media group right now !!
Get the latest healtcare jobs information directly from your fav social media, either