Y.S.P. Industries (M) Sdn Bhd is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for PHARMACIST position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
• To verify and check the poison items for Purchasing Order (PO), Good Receipt Note (GRN), GDF and distribution.
• To check and acknowledge the Purchasing Order (PO)of controlled medicine.
• To liaise with Kementerian Kesihatan Malaysia (KKM) officers and attends KKM inspection whenever is necessary.
• Ad-hoc duties assigned by the superiors from time to time.
• Preferable candidate who possess at least a Bachelor Degree of Pharmacy or equivalent.
• Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia, (Mandarin is an advantage)
• Preferably at least 1 - 2 years of working experience in the Pharmaceutical Industry.
• One (1) Full Time position available.
• To ascertain that the manufacturing activities produce products of consistent quality and make sure that Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP) and other operation standards are followed at all times.
• To evaluate activities carried out in manufacturing, its outcome and take necessary action based on it (i.e: BMR)
• To assist in training the staffs on working techniques, machinery handling as well as GMP issues and also evaluate the staff qualification.
• To solve /overcome problems associated with the manufacturing process, technicalities and staff related.
• To monitor and improve process and operation to increase productivity and reduce wastage.
• To plan manufacturing floor’s work to meet the monthly / weekly / daily schedule through liaising with various departments to ensure a smooth flow of work inside the manufacturing area.
• Preferable candidates who possess at least a Bachelor Degree of Pharmacy or equivalent.
• Required languages: English, Bahasa Malaysia (Mandarin is an advantage)
• Preferable at least 1 year experience in pharmacist working experience. However, fresh graduates after FRP training program in pharmaceutical industry / industrial training in pharmaceutical is welcome too.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kota Kinabalu, Kajang/Bangi/Serdang.