LEONADIA PHARMACY SDN BHD is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacy Assistant/Clinical Nurse/Radiographer position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
Job Description - Pharmacy Assistant
- Exciting Opportunity.
- Great learning environment.
- Come and take part in a growing team!
Job Responsibility: Pharmacy Assistant
- Identify and handle customers' inquiries and provide excellence customer service and satisfactions.
- Attend and manage retail sales, processing cash and card payment.
- Manage and monitor inventory, stock and expiration.
- Upkeep cleanliness of the premise.
- Any other duties as when assigned from time to time.
Requirements: Pharmacy Assistant
- Prefer candidates with at least SPM/ Diploma in Nutrition, Pharmacy, Nursing, Dietetics, Food Science or equivalent,
- Experience in health/ retail pharmacy industry will be an added advantage.
- Pleasant personality with strong drive and excellent in communication skills.
- Able to work on weekends and public holiday.
- Fresh grad is welcome to apply.
Job Scope: Nurse/Radiographer
- Assisting doctor in procedure
- Monitoring patient their medical records and communicating procedure details with patients
- Liaise with admin department for smooth continuity of patient care
- Willing to work in shift basis
- Medication stock counting and recording
- Start work immediately
- Stay near to Brickfields Kuala Lumpur
- Near KL Central/ LRT Bangsar
- Working Hour : 2 shift
- Time : 7:50am - 5:00pm/ 1:30pm - 10:30pm
- 6 days work and 1 day off
*Only shortlisted candidates will be notified
NadiaPharmacy started our service in Brickfields, Kuala Lumpur since August 2016. Nadia Pharmacy continuously provides satisfaction to each of our client who visits our pharmacy In a very short period of time of establishment, Nadia received vast clientele in the town, additional it’s highlighted on the size and with varieties of products and brands.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.