Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacy Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Stock taking in fixed interval
- Product facing and expiry date checking
- Cashier and responsible for the cash discrepancy within shift
- Assist in managing daily retail operations and staff management.
- To provide excellent customer service experience to customers.
- To handle customer enquiries promptly & professionally.
- Recommend suitable products to consumers and emphasize on up-selling and cross- selling to promote sales
- Assist to receive stocks, to check on the receiving documentations and to arrange on shelves
- Commision on sales with terms and condition.
- Staff price for own purchase
- Comfortable working environment
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Johor.