Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacy Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Develop prescribed product, attain product from shelf, count specified quantity, place drug in apt container and label on items to be checked by pharmacist.
- Ensure to package product after it is checked by pharmacist.
- Perform drug scan, place it in bag having printed paperwork as well as receipt.
- Receive prescriptions from patients plus verify needed information is written on form.
- Provide prescription labels pharmacist for review.
- Ensure to receive and put incoming supplies on shelves along with tag and price as per given directions.
- Rotate stock, move older medication to front shelf used prior to expiration date.
- Support pharmacists to prepare and dispense prescriptions.
- Ensure pharmacy is always well arranged and clean.
- Respond to telephone calls, provide general information and route varied calls to apt party.
- Support Pharmacist with all inventory through counting drugs plus supplies.
- Operate cashier when needed.
- Help customers in choosing suitable supplements for health.
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Terengganu.