Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacy assistant/ sales assistant/ health advisor position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Assist in managing daily retail operations.
- Provide customer service and maintain a good relationship with all customers.
- Handle customer inquiries promptly & professionally.
- Candidates enjoy working in a retail environment.
- Recommend suitable products to consumers and emphasize on cross-selling to promote sales.
- Assist in receiving stocks and check to receive documentation.
- Stocking shelves and organizing displays.
- Product expiry date checking and always maintains complete stock. Stocktaking in a fixed interval.
- Cashiering for processing cash and card payments.
- Any other task as and when assigned by the superior or any other ad-hoc when required.
- Maintains shop cleanliness.
- Able to work independently and in a team.
- Candidate must at least SPM or higher level in any field
- Must be able to work on a shift basis and on a public holiday.
- Positive work attitude and willingness to learn.
- Hardworking and able to complete a task on time.
- Very good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Attractive basic salary (RM1300 to RM1800)
- Annual increment
- SPM/Diploma/ STPM (Preferred)
- Retail: 1 year (Preferred)
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Perak.