Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacy Retail Assistant position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Attentive and polite in providing advice and recommendation to customer. - Assist in stocks receiving and properly displayed on racks.
- Ensure stocks are replenished when low in quantity and price tag are labelled accurately.
- Storing and packing of goods, materials, and stationeries in accordance with appropriate procedures and regulations.
- Able to manage cashier and credit card machine.
- Data entry and report submission in a timely manner.
- Keep up to date with new products, services, discounts, and special promotions.
- Friendly, polite, proactive, responsible, good customer service and a team player.
- Able to work on weekends and public holidays.
- Prior Sales Experience in retail business will be an advantage.
- Preferably with minimum SPM qualification.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia and English (Mandarin will be an added advantage).
- Available to start immediately.
- Permanent position.
- Market competitive salary package (From MYR 1,400.00/month)
- Annual bonus, product incentives and other allowances.
- EPF, SOCSO and Medical benefits will be provided.
- Products and skills training.
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kuala Lumpur.