Jora Jobs is looking for new potential candidates to fill in for Pharmacy / Sales Assistant (Kelantan) position. If you currently looking for new healthcare job opportunities and qualified with the job desc, feel free to apply this job.
- Provide good service and maintain good relationship with customers
- Handle customer inquiries promptly & professionally (training will be provided)
- Recommend suitable products/services to the customers
- Assist in-stock inventory (ordering and receiving)
- Replenish and arrange goods into the shelves to ensure well and organized display
- Maintain outlet cleanliness and visual merchandising in good standards
- Able to perform operating works such as cashier, in and out stock transfer, price tagging and checking the product expiry date.
- Perform additional tasks when required
- Organised and able to perform multi-tasks
- Minimum SPM/STPM/Diploma/Advanced Diploma with working experience above 1 year (Preferred)
- Candidates without experience are also encouraged to apply
- Positive working attitude and willingness to learn
- Fast learner, responsible, patient, polite and helpful
- Full time basis
- Able to work on rotational shift, weekends and public holidays
Unlike traditional job boards, users can search through thousands of career opportunities, all sourced from many job sites from around Malaysia.
How To Apply
If you confident and feel that this job is suitable to you, go ahead take your action now.
Hope you find your dream hospital job in Kelantan.